Thinking hard about family activities you can do during weekends? What should you do during school holiday with the kids? Running out of ideas on places to go in Singapore?
If your answer is yes to the above questions, then I have a suggestion for you, that is Zoom Park Singapore.
Zoom Park Singapore is Singapore’s largest indoor trampoline park located in the west side of Singapore! Our park in Singapore includes 2 dodgeball courts, a 4-lane foam pit, 3 basketball slam dunk lanes, 3 long tumble tracks and a spacious main court. For those looking for more adventure and challenge, we offer a 17-metre lateral rock wall and high performance mats as well.
Source : Zoom Park Singapore
According to the Zoom Park website, jumping on trampoline can burn up to 1,000 calories an hour. It is one way to give intense workout on cardiovascular system and muscles, which also help increase metabolism rate.
Jumping on trampoline is a low-Impact workout, so it is easy on your joints. According to NASA study, jumping on trampoline for 10 minutes is equivalent to a 30 minutes run. It improves motor skills and helps in coordination. It also relieve stress and improve you mood.
And for anyone who is looking for ways to lose weight, this is one of the best ways of shedding the extra pound gained on your body.
So, are you interested to see what does Zoom Park look like? Here are some of the photos I have taken while I was there with my kids.
Zoom Park is located in a warehouse, huge area and high ceiling so you can jump without worrying you will get your head hit by the ceiling. The whole area is air-conditioned but you do not need any jacket as one can easily sweat a lot during the jump.
Check out the hours and prices for the jump here.
Some tips before going to Zoom Park :
- Do remember to wear suitable clothing, preferably clothes that are stretchable. Trust me, you do not want to have wardrobe malfunctions like loose tops flying up and down together with you or pants that are too rigid that they hinder your movement or worse, torn with a big hole.
- Bring your grip socks. This is a MUST to enter the Park. If you do not have them, purchase them at the ticket counter/online booking for S$2.50 per pair.
- Bring along a towel or extra clothes for changing
- Do not eat a full meal right before going for the jump. You do not want to throw up all the delicious food you just ate onto the trampoline.
- Only jumpers pay for tickets, observers do not have to pay. So for parents who just want to be present while the kids jump till their hearts’ content, you do not have to pay for tickets.
So are you ready to jump?