Here I wish to thank Lorelle from A Mindful Traveller for nominating me for this award. Both of us share the same passion for travelling around the globe. Occasionally, the blog also featured her cooking skills. Do check out the blog and you won’t be disappointed.
• Thank the person who nominated you to add link to their blog
• Add the rules, so others can follow
• Nominate people who you find fun, inspiring and entertaining!
• Answer the same questions
• Include the graphic in your post
Why did you start blogging in the first place?
- I have been doing the planning and researching for our trip for a few years and one day my hubby just out of the blue said I could share my travel experiences with other like-minded people or people who are researching for places to visit like I do. So I decided to do it since it is my passion.
What is your favourite book?
- I enjoy reading suspense/thrillers books like Dan Brown’s Da Vinci Code or Agatha Christie’s Murder On The Orient Express.
What do you dislike the most?
- Trust is not easy to build or gain. So I would say untrustworthy person/news/product/service etc.
What is your favourite food at the mall?
- In Singapore, the old, the young and the not so young, all love chicken rice. Even visitors who visit Singapore will at least try this dish. So yes, I would say it’s chicken rice.
What is your favourite pastime?
- Nowadays I actually spend a lot of time writing my blog and editing photos.
- A Mindful Traveller Blog – Lorelle (re-nominated)
- Isabelle’s Thought – Isabelle
- Travelling Matters To Us – Mel & Suan
- Living for Experiences – Audrey
- Revolutionary Roads – Valerie
- The Snow Melts Somewhere
Happy blogging and have a wonderful day ahead!